Billy's got 4 'Stella' signings in the bag

Day

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats probably the one thing that sticks in the craw for Rams fans a bit...Earnie has been fantastic for us and he's been running his little socks off, looks very very sharp and hungry already.

I really really hope McGugan does 'breakthrough' this season Feve...a wasted talent in my opinion at the moment, he seemed to thrive under CC and he was the player instrumental in helping us escape from that grizzly bearpit below the championship trapdoor.

Billy's big mistake was finishing the reserve team last season...it would've given players like McGugan,Maloney, Garner, Chambers, McGoldrick, McLeary some decent runouts instead of coming on as bitpart players and finding it difficult due to lack of match sharpness..plus of course the ideal stepping stone for any emerging youth products from the successful academy..it was akin to chopping the end section off a perfectly smooth running conveyor belt, i felt sorry for the likes of Heath,Thornhill (thankfully at least he's getting a chance now) and Byrne because they would've come on bundles playing in the reserves alongside more experienced players.

As for would i swap any Forest strikers for any of Derby's?........hmm i would have Hulse over Adebola purely on the age factor for startoffs lol...i think Porter will be pretty decent once he's 100% fit again, and is Steven Davies still lurking there somewhere? He's pretty useful too.

Anderson has medial ligament damage, McCleary has tendonitis and could be out for months. Sounds like Billy needs to get down the offy for those Stella's.

You just Love talking about Forest !

Is this the McCleary that rarely plays ?

Anderson has 2 WEEKS TO RECOVER

I see Varney scored in the prem Was letting him go a mistake )

Does Nigel need to get some defenders in ?

The Window is about to shut EXCITING !!!!

Funny how they are valued members of the squad with all this potential crap until they get injured then it's a different story, oh who cares they never get played.

Also ligament damage will take longer than 2 weeks, your looking at around 6 weeks then you need to get match fit.

Varney has gone, Nigel didn't rate him. The same as Perch with Billy, made it into Premiership team of the week after his Villa performance, was that a mistake to let him go?

Do we need defenders in? nope. Roberts, Moxey, Barker, Leacock, Anderson, Buxton, O'Brien and Brayford we've got plenty thanks.

In the knee, ligament damage would take longer than 2 weeks. If it's gone up like a balloon you will have to wait a week to X-Ray it properly. Trust me I'm a part time doctor.

YAWN !

Worry about Derby throwing away 3 points.

Leave people who know about football to worry about Forest.

Archived