Billy's got 4 'Stella' signings in the bag

Day

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're after Messi, Villa and Fabregas

Not good enough. We should be ambitious and chasing better names.

Let's raid Mickleover Sports. :p

But seriously, I trust in Nigel and I don't care if we're signing lower league players. At least we're signing players rather than swooning over Whittingham like a teenage boy does with an out of his league crush.

Not good enough. We should be ambitious and chasing better names.

Let's raid Mickleover Sports. :p

But seriously, I trust in Nigel and I don't care if we're signing lower league players. At least we're signing players rather than swooning over Whittingham like a teenage boy does with an out of his league crush.

THATS NOT FAIR

DAVID CAN'T HELP IT

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad170/twilightnga/Cheryl%20Cole/cherylwakem

McGoldrick or McCormack hmmmm

Thats an easy one for you davy, as you knock all things Forest.

The point is do we need McCormack when we've got Blackstock, Earnshaw, Tyson, Adebola & McGoldrick also the option of recalling Garner. McCormack would not really add anything to the side.

McCormack would add goals to your side unlike Goldylocks, I will point you in the direction of LTLF again and see what they think about Goldylocks.

I can tell you if you like? they think he's crap and so is Adebola, they are pissed off that Garner has been allowed out on loan when you have just 2 strikers at the club. (They don't count Adebola as he's *****).

I was looking forward to seeing how McGoldrick went this season as he's spent all summer getting into shape ( Lost over a stone in weight ) He's still training well & when the arm heals he should be worth watching.

He got goals for Southampton in this league & they were relegated that season. I want to see him given a chance.

i agree in regards to McGoldrick being an interesting proposition after a summer of Billy's bootcamp, if the player puts the graft in to Billy's requirements they do tend to perform, prime example being Kelvin Wilson's transformation last season from the far too laid back displays characteristic of CC's days in charge.

He isn't as proven a goalthreat as McCormack though thats for certain...yes he got 14 goals for Southampton in that relegation season (McCormack got 23) but the majority of those were from the penalty spot.

Tyson for all his pace and heart on sleeve, die for the cause type performances, has lost his shooting boots since his Wycombe days, Adebola is hardly a hitman but more of a poor mans lump of a Heskey who can hold the ball up a bit.

The one that rankles with plenty of Reds fans is how Billy vastly underused Garner and shipped him out on loan when after Earnie and Blackstock is easily our most dangerous goalthreat especially from deeper areas which offers us something a little different.

Billy has loaned our Garner for a reason. And he knows much more about the situation than we do. Is Billy going to bring in a striker or is he just getting Garner the match practice he was not going to get at Forest ?

Adebola is there to do a job when required & will only be used every now & then. Tyson is playing well & the goals will come.

But why are we only talking about the negatives. What about Earnshaw ? he looks so sharpe this season best i've seen him play. McGugan also looks good, this could be the season he comes of age. Bertrand is settling in well & has given us the left back we needed. Cohen & Moussi have started well. All in all I'm happy with the way we are playing. But we can get better.

This league has gone up a level since Cardiff have made some great additions. They have thrown down the gauntlet & it's up to the rest of us to rise to the challenge. QPR have started well & this division is generating a lot of interest. It's going to be a fantastic season.

Because the negatives outweigh the positives and all we hear is the fake positives from you lot on here, it's a refreshing change to see a Forest fan being honest about the clubs problems and not bringing out the old "we won it back to back" crap when the pressure is on, so I applaud Jonny Red for that.

You must also be the only Forest fan that is still standing up for Adebola Fever, he's tosh utter tosh, JR hit the head on the nail "more of a poor mans lump of a Heskey".

Archived