Billy's got 4 'Stella' signings in the bag

Day

Not going to do a match report as it'll be done to death elsewhere.

We're now four games into the season and look an absolute shadow of the team that came out in red last campaign. A very solid twenty minutes against Leeds does not gloss over the fact that once again we were outplayed by a promoted team on our own turf and were very lucky to take even a solitary point.

Looking at the bench today was frightening. So much for last year everyone saying "Just look at Forest's bench!" Today, if we required a goal we only had the option of Tyson who can't hit a barn door. If we needed a creative outlet we were relying on McGugan who is decent on his day but his day it is often not. Everyone knows we've a tiny squad but this just goes to emphasize the desperate need for additions, any additions.

Cue McKenna. What the hell has happened to our rock of a midfielder? He looks lost. Passing astray and tackling out the window. A McKenna in form should be the first name on the teamsheet but currently he'd be lucky to make the bench for me. Moussi must start the next game. Why does Billy persist?

More criticism coming up Billy's way: If Tyson has to come on, god forbid, he does NOT go on the right wing. His only asset is his pace, and if he has to cut inside onto his left foot for playing on the right then it's a total waste of a substitution. Bring McGugan instead.

And what of the 4-3-3 we reverted to today? We totally lost the plot and became far too narrow. Playing balls over to Chambers on the right who had no one to help him was suicidal and we did it more than once. I'm very nervous over Billy's recent exploits, he seems like a man under intense pressure. I honestly think it won't be long before we're looking for a new manager.

If that wasn't enough negativity for you, then how about the fact that Wilson, Morgan, Cohen, McKenna, and Tyson all look totally unfit. Dex said on t'radio that the team are glad that it's international weekend next week as they need the rest already!

This isn't a moan about ND, MA, TAP, BD or anyone else. Just an observation from a usually quite optimistic person. We're in difficulties already and it's blindingly obvious to see.

Ooh can i join in??

There was no commitment, no passion, no drive... McKenna was shocking, and didn't even seem to be communicating much nevermind actually playing an active part.

The only two players that really had anything about them today were Earnshaw and Bertrand... and they can't do it all themselves!! it was genuinely painful to watch, and staying at nil-nil after their first couple of chances is a miracle, because Camp didn't have a clue where the ball was.

at least Billy was honest in the post-match interview, so hopefully the international break will involve some shake-ups and they will come back against miw-waw with a decent performance

seems like the whole place needs a lift really with some new faces (broken record anyone?), 21,000 also a fairly meagre attendance, esp with 2500 Norwich fans. Are fans staying away already?

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21319

Good thread, honest Forest fans being open about the situation and not trying to hide behind results from last season or "the potential". Second post was from a certain Mr Bakeri666, I like the 3rd post as well, is Forest's support diminishing like Derby's Mr Fever?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry did you win today? I saw you were one up against the league new boys, you didn't buggah it up again did you like you did at Leeds? naymind, least you can rely on your away form.....hold on.

Anyhow, Forest matchday I thought you'd be discussing the game with fellow Reds, is it quiet over there or summart?

Archived