Cocu and the aftermath

Dinnitdough

Just now, Dinnitdough said:

Yeah Cocu choosing to play Waghorn as lone forward worked out great, but I guess he wasnt in charge of that.

Or insisting on keeping C Martin or Marriott until we got other options, but I guess he wasnt in charge of that either.

Formation, recruitment, motivation, he was the manager and he utterly failed.

Who else was their to play upfront?? That's literally my point that he got shafted with recruitment so he had to play someone that didn't fit

And no he wasn't the guy doing contract negotiations, but that also wouldn't have mattered had Dursan come in as he was the replacement

So once again, Cocu wasn't in charge of recruitment and was actively let down by the team that is

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Who else was their to play upfront?? That's literally my point that he got shafted with recruitment so he had to play someone that didn't fit

And no he wasn't the guy doing contract negotiations, but that also wouldn't have mattered had Dursan come in as he was the replacement

So once again, Cocu wasn't in charge of recruitment and was actively let down by the team that is

No point in providing facts to the haters?

How many times do we have to go on about Martin? Yes we miss him up top but he wanted what we wasn't prepared to offer and ultimately looked after his future and took a deal better, that's hardly cocus fault and more financial 

Yes cocu should of got a striker in but again finances dictated that with dursan, marriott isn't the same player since lampards reign and needs a fresh start after his injuries and form

To put it into perspective, we are fooked and in a big mess and it won't sort until our finances are straight

Archived