Sexual assault isn’t this?

Day

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Disgusting behaviour should be banned for life the wierd ducker, Paterson should have smacked him out the ground for that. 

it is weird isn't it, if I did that to a Male or Female at work I'd lose my job. You can't even argue its heat of the moment etc.

1 minute ago, Sith Happens said:

it is weird isn't it, if I did that to a Male or Female at work I'd lose my job. You can't even argue its heat of the moment etc.

Exactly how that is any way acceptable is beyond me, if I or any normal person did that to someone theyd be locked up Im pretty sure. Maybe they don't want to be seen as homophobic in the eyes of the PC culture that is clearly winning.If I'm eventually a grandad in 50 years (not counting chickens) then they will still be taking the knee for Black lives matter. 

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

Exactly how that is any way acceptable is beyond me, if I or any normal person did that to someone theyd be locked up Im pretty sure. Maybe they don't want to be seen as homophobic in the eyes of the PC culture that is clearly winning.If I'm eventually a grandad in 50 years (not counting chickens) then they will still be taking the knee for Black lives matter. 

They just probably don't know what to do, if you hit someone its obvious. Doing this probably doesn't hurt anyone it's just weird as you say, even if anyone involved is Gay it's not acceptable. 

Maybe it's not something the Fa/Efl should be handling,  maybe his club should be the ones dealing with it.

Just now, Sith Happens said:

They just probably don't know what to do, if you hit someone its obvious. Doing this probably doesn't hurt anyone it's just weird as you say, even if anyone involved is Gay it's not acceptable. 

Maybe it's not something the Fa/Efl should be handling,  maybe his club should be the ones dealing with it.

Yeah it should be the clubs and or lawyers dealing with it,  something should happen out of it though. 

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

Yeah it should be the clubs and or lawyers dealing with it,  something should happen out of it though. 

Yep. If 'Dave' in accounts at Preston touches a colleague inappropriately,  he is sacked immediately,  if Darnell in the playing staff does it its likely overlooked because he is an asset and the club don't want any financial loss.

Its wrong,  they should treat everyone the same. 

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Have you ever played Sunday League?

No. I didn’t want my genitals being grabbed by a bloke that still smells of the kebab and 10 pints he downed the night before.

Does nothing for me personally, but if you enjoy it I’m not one to judge.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Have you ever played Sunday League?

I have played Sunday league for almost 20 years and never had that happen to me, had the urge to do it to someone else or even witness anything like that. 

23 hours ago, David said:

Violent conduct, ok then. Off the pitch I'm pretty sure it would be something else, but this is the FA

I've had girlfriends I wish were that gentle.

Sometimes I think the phrase 'pulling it off' should be banned.

Archived