Ask anything about the football and the forum answers

Dimmu

I've seen such topic elsewhere it works very well! Bit like AI, many brains are better than one.

I'll start with the simply question but which is very unclear to me as I'm not that into English footballing organisations... I see EFL been mardy kid lately and it just reminds me of English FA (or basically every other FA there is....). What  these two organisations really and what are their roles? What their interaction is? If someone has good picture/chart about hierarchy levels, that would be awesome!

Enlighten me, the intelligent ones.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I've seen such topic elsewhere it works very well! Bit like AI, many brains are better than one.

I'll start with the simply question but which is very unclear to me as I'm not that into English footballing organisations... I see EFL been mardy kid lately and it just reminds me of English FA (or basically every other FA there is....). What  these two organisations really and what are their roles? What their interaction is? If someone has good picture/chart about hierarchy levels, that would be awesome!

Enlighten me, the intelligent ones.

The FA are in charge of football overall. Schools, grassroots, coaching, refereeing and the England team. They also run the Premier League which used to belong to The Football League as Division One. The EFL (the old Football League) are in charge of the other 3 pro divisions.

2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Trivial question from me, does anyone know why Italy play in blue and white when blue is not on their national flag ?

Its the traditional colour of the House of Savoy, the old Italian royal family before they became republican apparently.

I didn't know that either and have just googled it ?

Archived