Merry Christmas Fellow Rams

Comrade 86

Merry Christmas all Rams fans (apart from the bloke who thinks Waghorn is better than Marriott, you Sir don’t deserve anything at Christmas) ....... ok even merry christmas to you ???????

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Merry Christmas everyone. Particularly to @Van Cone De Head, @Mucker1884 and all those who have had a bit of a difficult time of late.

Cheers Old Fruit!  ?  Very kind of you.

After a trying 11 days, we've had a much better day today.  Lunch at eldest son's with his young family, so my mind concentrating on the more positive aspects of family life.  Second son has spent the afternoon driving up from Cornwall, and has just arrived at ours for the next few days, and the traditional big family bash at ours tomorrow.  That may well not be as brash and rowdy as the previous couple of dozen Boxing Days of course, but at least we'll all be together... with the one obvious exception of course... so I'm sure there'll be hints of laughter scattered in amongst the odd tear or two.

A belated... but massive... Merry Christmas to each and every man, woman and child on here... and their families!
Fingers crossed for something a little more positive from The Rams tomorrow, to give us something to look forward to, as we head into 2020 with renewed hope, belief, and of course... ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY!

??

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

12A88E6B-A403-4319-A33D-25FE6F0967FF.thumb.jpeg.89fde79d543f09a1823b7b3e53490d2d.jpeg

With my niece and a pint of Dark Fruits on Christmas Day. Lovely.

If that red top of hers has a tree on the front, it better be some sort of Norwegian spruce or summat, for your sake!

Oh... and get a haircut, you look a right mess!  

Happy Christmas one and all

want to say a big Thankyou to all of u too, Be it agree or disagree with my football views Thankyou.

this year has been tough for me between losing my dad and work/financial stresses this forum and u guys have enabled me to continue to talk about things all Derby county and help to fill that void that me and dad would do endlessly  ..... so Thankyou really mean that 

The year hasn’t been a totally bleak one mind, one  big plus that I take great pride from is that I don’t think Iv ever had so many posts liked by Roy Mac in one calendar year ... I don’t know if that’s good or bad but i wear each one like a badge of honour ?

happy Christmas and lets bring on the new year 

rooooooooooooooney!!!

Archived