Paul Green - Transfer Rumours

vicky-27

This morning's reports suggest that Burnley have made an enquiry for Derby County's former Doncaster midfielder Paul Green although would face competition from Celtic if they pursued it.

It has been reported as nothing more than an enquiry although Celtic have already shown interest in him.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Please please let their be someone stupid enough to offer over a million for a player who's second touch is normally a tackle and we look a lot poorer when he plays in the midfield 2. It would be a good start to the new year and give Clough the money to spend on some good footballers not just someone who just runs around a lot

Green is what he is, he works hard and hustles opposing players and gets up and down. He looked good in jewels team that bypassed the midfield and tried to squeeze opposition playing a high defensive line, but as we have played more football through the midfield greens weaknesses have shown up more and more.

I'll say thanks for the 2.5mill for deano and greeny and get bueno in ( on loan for another season ) permanent on a 2year deal and I'd hate to say it but I think mr commo will be off to the premiership/Scotland as he'd surely of signed a deal by know ( or he waiting to see what comes in this month? ) then sign? Thoughts

We missed a snap with Parkin -)

Archived