Are we the new forest?

bimmerman

More like Liverpool. We quickly take aim at other team for the running of their clubs and yet when we are in the headlines, it’s not our fault.

The club should forget about trying to bring new fans in by becoming a global brand and focus on our appalling image and how we can rebuild the relationship between the club and fans.

Forget about the PL for now, run the club properly so we don’t have to flaunt rules, stop picking battles with the people who run the game, spend the time running the club rather than appearing on the comedy radio station and realign our priorities to what is should be, what happens on the pitch.

Organising a team bonding session that involves alcohol, what could possibly go wrong ? The club is rotten to the core, I don’t expect many to agree we me, I’m sure quite the opposite if I’m honest, I read posts about banning Warnock for something he said, points deduction for spy gate, how we were cheated by QPR etc etc, I smile and think hypocrisy when we support some of the actions of this club over the past few years.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Clubs in a right state at the moment

Drink driving convictions

Efl issues from selling our stadium to ourselves

The number 32 crap

....and fighting with a groundsman.

8 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

More like Liverpool. We quickly take aim at other team for the running of their clubs and yet when we are in the headlines, it’s not our fault.

The club should forget about trying to bring new fans in by becoming a global brand and focus on our appalling image and how we can rebuild the relationship between the club and fans.

Forget about the PL for now, run the club properly so we don’t have to flaunt rules, stop picking battles with the people who run the game, spend the time running the club rather than appearing on the comedy radio station and realign our priorities to what is should be, what happens on the pitch.

Organising a team bonding session that involves alcohol, what could possibly go wrong ? The club is rotten to the core, I don’t expect many to agree we me, I’m sure quite the opposite if I’m honest, I read posts about banning Warnock for something he said, points deduction for spy gate, how we were cheated by QPR etc etc, I smile and think hypocrisy when we support some of the actions of this club over the past few years.

Rotten to the core?? ... little bit extreme and sensationalist. 

What a stupid comment 

Cos we’re the only club in the country to hold team bonding nights that involve alcohol ???

Newsflash ...we’re not 

and it’s not the clubs fault a “small group” let themselves and the club down 

In a mess .. yes

rotten to the core ... no 

Archived