Fancy dress

Jimbo Ram

Just watching the Ashes. Half the time the camera seems to be on the crowd and lots in fancy dress. Can someone explain what is the point of fancy dress at sporting events? Just don't get it? Are you meant to look at someone dressed up as the Pink Panther and find it amusing ?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably for pretty much the reasons you said... gets them on the camera. Either that or they’re absolutely wankered and bought them while pissed earlier in the day. Won’t be catching me in fancy dress at any time really, my normal look makes enough of a fool of myself without making myself look like more of a dick!

Mind, at the football it’s always good to have a pisstaking chant of some mug dressed up in the away end

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Just watching the Ashes. Half the time the camera seems to be on the crowd and lots in fancy dress. Can someone explain what is the point of fancy dress at sporting events? Just don't get it? Are you meant to look at someone dressed up as the Pink Panther and find it amusing ?

surprised pink GIF

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I laughed when the inflatable Trump baby was being chased around by the Mexican bandito's, although I'm glad it doesn't happen at football. 

Hours can pass without anything happening in a test match though, it's good they make their own entertainment!

Archived