Liam Lindsay - Joined Stoke City

Nuwtfly

5 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Their board of directors have an accumulative wealth of billions. I’m not sure they need to sell to buy. 

Oh I don't doubt it but FFP comes into play surely and I'm not sure on the price of reclaimed bricks if they have to sell Oakwell to themselves ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Oh I don't doubt it but FFP comes into play surely and I'm not sure on the price of reclaimed bricks if they have to sell Oakwell to themselves ?

I like Oakwell. The one old stand screams nostalgia and reminds me of my early 1980s youth going to the Baseball Ground with my dad. 

I suppose we’ll find out this week about Thomas. That fat clown Nixon on twitter suggests it’s a football decision for selling, not financial, and the paper he works for suggest we are buying Wilson for £21,000,000 so who knows?

58 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Which was the better player out of him and Pinnock?

I've never seen either play, but now I know that Lindsay isn't joining us, it's obviously Pinnock that is the best

2 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Can’t say I’ve seen much of either, but judging by their fans’ tweets they rave about the latter. 

I think Clarke at Pompey is the best lower league centre back.

mentioned him on here before .  looks very comfortable bringing the ball out from the back and great long pass.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived