Jordan Willis

Nuwtfly

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it’s fairly obvious the route we’re going down with signings for this season, young players who are available for free or small transfer fees that aren’t on silly money, adds to the likes of Sammie szmodics we've been linked with and the signing of Shinnie on a free, low risk signings if it doesn’t pay off we don’t lose out really, add another few decent loans in along with Tomori on another loan or permanent transfer and it’ll be a successful window again

1 hour ago, Kyle guest said:

Think it’s fairly obvious the route we’re going down with signings for this season, young players who are available for free or small transfer fees that aren’t on silly money, adds to the likes of Sammie szmodics we've been linked with and the signing of Shinnie on a free, low risk signings if it doesn’t pay off we don’t lose out really, add another few decent loans in along with Tomori on another loan or permanent transfer and it’ll be a successful window again

I think you're daft to base our summer transfer window signing strategy based on 1 signing and a few others linked. Its the perfect time of year to sign decent players who are still wanted by their parent club but are open to speak to us. We could still splash out 7mill+ on a signing who we think adds value, there's just no rush to do that right now.

11 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

I think you're daft to base our summer transfer window signing strategy based on 1 signing and a few others linked. Its the perfect time of year to sign decent players who are still wanted by their parent club but are open to speak to us. We could still splash out 7mill+ on a signing who we think adds value, there's just no rush to do that right now.

Probably didn’t word it as well as I should have just find it refreshing to see us identifying cheaper targets who are younger than previous seasons, as you say it’s the perfect time of year to sign players still wanted by their own clubs but are keeping their options open, can’t see us spending money until we know what league we’re in. But it’s nice to see us going about our scouting in a different way instead of signing average players on big fees and wages 

Non starter this for me, probably just one we’ve been scouting as an option for that centre half position. Seems we’re just one of a number to look at him, if Luton are favourites that would suggest we’re not taking it any further as I should hope we’d be the more attractive prospect. Think Souttar is the one we want

Watched Coventry a few times in Sky (due to the Luke Thomas connection) got to say the front four and the full backs would be the only ones I'd be considering for our squad next year.  If pushed, I'd be spending my pennies trying to persuade Wolves to sell us Enobakhare and coaching efforts into improving Thomas' strength and right foot.

Archived