Ticket Query

Rampant

I'll obviously ring the club but in the mean time.....

I have ordered tickets today online for our home match versus Wigan and five minutes later realised that the match is scheduled for FA Cup 5th Round weekend. What are my likely options?

Would the club reimburse me if the game is postponed due to involvement in the 5th round? 

Would I have the option of swapping the Wigan tickets for Cup tickets should we progress and get a home draw (with adjustments on ticket price taken into account)?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I have ordered tickets today online for our home match versus Wigan and five minutes later realised that the match is scheduled for FA Cup 5th Round weekend. What are my likely options?

Would the club reimburse me if the game is postponed due to involvement in the 5th round? 

Would I have the option of swapping the Wigan tickets for Cup tickets should we progress and get a home draw (with adjustments on ticket price taken into account)?

Definitely you will get a refund if the match is moved. 

Also do a say no to 0871 before you call them.

22 minutes ago, Rampant said:

What's that about 0871?

The ticket phone number is an 0871 number which costs about 17p a minute. But you can search online for an alternative number.

Id probably email them ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk

50 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I think you will get a refund if the match is rearranged. You can get a refund if you decide not to go before the day of the match for any fixture. I doubt you would be able to swap the tickets for a cup match because there may be prioritised allocations or stands may not be open.

Cheers. I'd like to think for a 5th Round FA Cup tie there'd be no stand closures but times have changed. It's been so long since I've been to PP that I have no idea how these things work. My son has provisionally picked the Rotherham game at the end of March as an alternative should we beat Stanley on Saturday.

If we win the cup match, your Wigan tickets will be valid for the rearranged date. You “can” get a refund rather than “will” get a refund. By that, I mean you’ll have to initiate it. Nothing will happen automatically, so you’d have to return your Wigan tickets for a refund. 

Archived