Sign in to follow this  
minesahartington

'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

5 minutes ago, David said:

Think it’s beyond Thursday, Derby and Moor Farm, it’s much bigger than that now he’s admitted to doing it at every training ground.

Would have been a far more interesting press conference had he revealed how his spies found access to view training at each club they visited, not the lengthy analysis PowerPoint to wow journalists that seem to be oblivious that clubs do this up and down the country.

Fans do most of this up and down the country from their computers 🤪

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Fans do most of this up and down the country from their computers 🤪

Harry Wilson has spent 1747 minutes on the pitch in a Derby shirt this season with a 76.9% pass success rate from a total of 680 passes. He’s also had 46 shots from outside the box and just 14 inside the penalty area. Also out of the 1747 minutes he’s spent on the pitch he’s only been caught offside 3 times, that would possibly be higher if we used VAR in every game.

Anyway, give me half hour I’ll knock this up into a spreadsheet and blow your mind with my projector 🤯

3 minutes ago, David said:

Harry Wilson has spent 1747 minutes on the pitch in a Derby shirt this season with a 76.9% pass success rate from a total of 680 passes. He’s also had 46 shots from outside the box and just 14 inside the penalty area. Also out of the 1747 minutes he’s spent on the pitch he’s only been caught offside 3 times, that would possibly be higher if we used VAR in every game.

Anyway, give me half hour I’ll knock this up into a spreadsheet and blow your mind with my projector 🤯

What about which positions he plays and which he plays in most? Does he dribble past his man often? Defensive side of his game... tracking back, tackling, clearing it vs passing out, etc..

You’ll never be able to join Bielsa’s scouting network 😞

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

What about which positions he plays and which he plays in most? Does he dribble past his man often? Defensive side of his game... tracking back, tackling, clearing it vs passing out, etc..

You’ll never be able to join Bielsa’s scouting network 😞

Thanks for triggering my anxiety. Won’t sleep tonight now.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Thanks for triggering my anxiety. Won’t sleep tonight now.

Don't stress about it, just buy next seasons 'Marcelo Bielsa Football Manager' game.  It will be a 3 week download and fill 74 hard drives (and thats only if you run the top division in England, Spain and Italy)