20 Game mark player ratings

FindernRam

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

You need to downgrade your scores a little to be realistic 

Logic(?) is as follows. This league has a lot of comparable standard players so for example there are quite a few good CBs and I would not swap them for Keogh, hence the 10. To walk the league ( I wish) its not the best players you have that you need to worry about its the lesser ones Perhaps 12 teams will contain several top players for this league. Its the depth of those that count. Teams with lower than average journeymen will struggle. Hence my average of 7 says to me upper half.  Leeds to me (on limited viewing) are probably 8ish. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall very happy with the squad ,especially the development and introduction of the youth players including loanes.

All players will blow hot and cold during the season and it is easy to suggest so and so at such a club is better than Keogh or who ever.

I am sure every club in the championship look at certain Derby players and would consider themselves lucky to have them.If not envious.

overall we have a great all round squad with a good mix of youth,experience and some exceptional talent playing attractive  football for the most part.

A few weeks ago, people were questioning Wilson and Marriott? Carson and Bradley have had their critics recently .Keogh ? Well always controversial on this forum. Lawrences performances all ways in question. But none of these players aren't commited servants to the club and bloody good players to have around.

Just hope they achieve something for the club, Mel, Frank, the fans and themselves for their efforts because they really seem to be working hard for one another in the pitch and can be a hot to watch.

Carson 4- Poor distribution and costing us with weak command of his area

Wisdom 3- Doesnt suit and can’t be arsed

Forsyth 7- Solid and dependable, shame to see him injured again.

Bryson 6- Generally ok, impact on games not that great though.

Tomori 7- An excellent player but a few mistakes from poor reading hinder him

Keogh 7- Similar to Tomori, generally good but a few lax passes 

Wilson 8- Slow start but been excellent in recent weeks, be interesting to see how he continues

Mount 8- Real good all round player, even when not scoring he wins the ball back and his movement is excellent 

Waghorn 6- Unspectacular but underappreciated imo

Lawrence 6- Some good games, some awful games= distinctly average

Josefzoon 5- There’s ability but his all round play hasn’t been good enough so far

Marriott 9- Had little impact as a sub early doors but been a revelation since he started, every element of his game is class

Johnson 7- Excellent early on, awful game against stoke loses him a point 

Evans N/A

Bennett 6- Poor when starting, excellent off the bench, sad to see him injured

Holmes 7- Really like the kid, seems to have a good all round game and will grow further

Nugent 7- Does he does, presses and works his arse off

Davies 7- Solid as usual in the rare moment he was fit

Ledley 2- Forgotten man but he was woeful early in the season

Bogle 6- Real potential but needs to read the game better in defence, good footballer mind

Huddlestone 8- Couple of off games in between standard immense controlled cool performances

Malone 6- Good going forward but basically a striker and never in defensive position

Archived