Film based on Breaking Bad

David

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has confirmed that a film based on the critically acclaimed TV drama is in the works.

The actor - who received widespread praise for his role in the award-winning AMC series - revealed that the project was indeed real following reports that show creator Vince Gilligan was working on a script.

During an appearance on The Dan Patrick Show on NBC on Wednesday, Cranston said: "Yes, there appears to be a movie version of Breaking Bad.

Further down the article

Cranston - whose character did not survive the series finale - hinted that the film would follow the stories of characters whose journeys were "not completed".

Full story https://news.sky.com/story/breaking-bad-bryan-cranston-confirms-film-based-on-hit-show-is-in-works-11548455

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm enjoying Better Call Saul, but it's very different in terms of pace and content. Yet if it weren't set in the BB universe and didn't have the audience knowledge of what it all leads up to, it would probably be quite dull

The idea of a BB film leaves me sceptical that its not just a money grab to wring a few more drops from the fans, but you never know. 

On 10/11/2018 at 11:21, David said:

Better Call Saul is slow going, Not upto date with the latest season, maybe watched 4 without looking, the storyline is alright but I just find myself drifting off as it’s full of scenes that really add nothing to it

Just started Season 4 last night and spent most of it pausing the action to google what more details about happened at the end of season 3. They do the "previously on BCS..." at the start but it didn't help all that much!

Just now, StivePesley said:

Just started Season 4 last night and spent most of it pausing the action to google what more details about happened at the end of season 3. They do the "previously on BCS..." at the start but it didn't help all that much!

That’s why I prefer to be behind other people, wait till a series has finished then I can binge it. 

Waiting a year or two for a new series you forget a lot of what’s happened. 

Archived