Poor Sports - The FA

cheron85

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46121751

Jose Mourinho: Football Association to contest decision not to charge Man Utd boss

Anyone feel this is like the players who surround the referee demanding a yellow/red card be given against a fellow professional? I hate it when they do that 

Be reasonable. They had earmarked the fine to pay for the Christmas do. 

That along with the Wembley sale falling through means no Christmas bonuses either.

As it stands its a couple of dozen happy meals for Christmas and they aint happy.

I don't twitter often but I twitted here.

Terrible double standards from the FA.

IF they've got the balls to appeal this decision then I fully expect Unai Emery will be fined and banned for months.

The amount of times I've clearly seem him celebrate a goal or a win with the coloquial Spanish "Puta".

Same case as Jose, most normal English people wouldn't lip read it, most wouldn't understand it and most Spanish people who do understand it wouldn't give a monkeys.

Surely it's not one rule for Jose and one for another?

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Not sure what the connection is, to be honest.

The FA charged him - An independent panel cleared him - The FA have appealed because they don't like the verdict of the independent panel - It's sour grapes

14 hours ago, Paul71 said:

As it stands its a couple of dozen happy meals for Christmas and they aint happy.

That sounds like a decent Christmas to me - Nuggets and chips please - And a fruit shoot

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2018 at 17:05, cheron85 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46121751

Jose Mourinho: Football Association to contest decision not to charge Man Utd boss

Anyone feel this is like the players who surround the referee demanding a yellow/red card be given against a fellow professional? I hate it when they do that 

Not heard abou this. Sounds vindictive. I like the analogy of players surrounding the ref demanding a card. Accept the decision with good grace and move on.

Sadly, there are no consequences for the FA fat cats whether or not they win their appeal.

Archived