Cambridge Rams

CambridgeRam

Hi all,

I am a long time reader of this forum, so it is about time I stepped out of the shadows. I have recently moved down to Cambridge and I couldn't find a pub that was showing the game on Saturday evening.

I was wondering if anyone on here knows where the best place to watch is in Cambridge city centre?

It would be great to meet some fellow rams who live in the area!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We stayed at The Earl of Derby a few weeks ago. It's just outside the centre near to the train station. They definitely have sport on and seemed like the type of place that'd put it on if you asked (if it wasn't already on). With its name I wouldn't be surprised if it got the odd Rams fan in! Good luck, hope you find somewhere.

Cambridge can be very hit and miss with pubs. Definitely work calling ahead as their's never a guarantee with championship football. The King Street Run more often than not will have it on. Bit of a local's pub.. wouldn't go there if it wasn't for the Derby game. It's also closeTo Cambridge Brew House, which claims to show sports but never had any luck in there myself. So I always used to check there first, then dip down to the dive down the road.

Or, if you're Mill Road based then there's a couple of pubs nearer the bridge that show sports, and then after the game you can roll round to The Cambridge Blue for their preferable beer selection.

Haven't lived in Cambs for a few years now though so could be something new popping off...

Archived