Get your Bristols out!

R@M

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Don't these apps for your phone need you and the sky box to be connected to the same internet connection and paired?

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Yes but if you buy a universal remote control it doesn't use Wi-Fi at all.

Yeah i guess. Would be surprised though if it would get a signal, especially in a football ground. Reckon its just some employee who was watching it.

33 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Yeah i guess. Would be surprised though if it would get a signal, especially in a football ground. Reckon its just some employee who was watching it.

It's on the concourse. Probably within a few feet of the telly is a sky box. Only needs someone on the concourse to bring a remote. 

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

It's on the concourse. Probably within a few feet of the telly is a sky box. Only needs someone on the concourse to bring a remote. 

They won't have a sky box for each tv. Will be on in the boxes and stuff too. 

15 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The fans look outraged!

12 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Blimey, you won’t see owt at that time of night! You barely see anything at any time of night on that channel!

One guy they interviewed said there was no real problem with it because "there was a flake advert on before that was far more racy" ? 

14 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Maybe you're right, i concede. But if you know where the boxes are, easy enough to do. 

Talk about sucking all the fun out of the thread. I come on here expecting to see a story about some norks and instead get a lecture on the intricacies of mobile streaming and omni-channel connectivity.

Archived