NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

13 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Ah you just picked up Bibbs, I did have him for a week or 2 as he looks a good prospect, yeah I’d play him over Howard.

Yeah I'm doing some reshuffling at the mo - its not looking like Foreman is going to get fit in time to do anything, unfortunately - so I'm just looking at who to bring in. 

I initially brought in Callaway thinking "The Browns seem to have worked out how to play football, so maybe he'll have some value moving forward."

I then talked myself out of him while dropping someone for Bibbs. But now can't see a better option for replacing Foreman,  ? 

The best W/R FA option on points alone is Switzer - but I can't trust returners. 

EDIT: Another flip-flop, Switzer actually has the most receptions in the last 4 weeks of all free agent WRs so duck it, I'll take him ? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah I'm doing some reshuffling at the mo - its not looking like Foreman is going to get fit in time to do anything, unfortunately - so I'm just looking at who to bring in. 

I initially brought in Callaway thinking "The Browns seem to have worked out how to play football, so maybe he'll have some value moving forward."

I then talked myself out of him while dropping someone for Bibbs. But now can't see a better option for replacing Foreman,  ? 

The best W/R FA option on points alone is Switzer - but I can't trust returners. 

EDIT: Another flip-flop, Switzer actually has the most receptions in the last 4 weeks of all free agent WRs so duck it, I'll take him ? 

Hah I noticed Switzer getting a lot of receptions in the steelers/broncos game, and thought he didn’t get bugger all when I had him.

I’m proper stressed out now ? Gus Edwards questionable as well, but with Diggs not playing until 9:25 and Adams not playing until Monday night, if I wait on them and they don’t play, I’m screwed.

the chances of yippee having an off week appear pretty slim, apart from scoring 102 one week, it’s been high scoring all the way.

Diggs is questionable but expected to play apparently.

Quick check this morning and my team appears to be all good, will have a little refresh around 5pm, see if any have been dropped for domestic violence which really is a little disturbing that it wouldn’t be a surprise in the NFL.

No stressing my end, nowt I can do now.

Diggs is expected to play, but his record when trying to overcome little injuries isn’t great. The timing of the games is the thing, the other players will have already played by the time I’m likely to find out for sure. 

Ive been toying with playing Reynolds all week, so I think I will put him in for Adams, who even if he does play, probably won’t get the heavy workload of the last 2 games if he has an issue.

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Diggs is expected to play, but his record when trying to overcome little injuries isn’t great. The timing of the games is the thing, the other players will have already played by the time I’m likely to find out for sure. 

Ive been toying with playing Reynolds all week, so I think I will put him in for Adams, who even if he does play, probably won’t get the heavy workload of the last 2 games if he has an issue.

Play Kirk then, looks good for a safer 10+, with Diggs on the late kick off you have nothing if he doesn’t make it 

Archived