Good Luck Tonight.....I hope you batter Fulham

Bluebird1

Firstly, apologies for not coming back to this forum after you stuffed us....I was too distraught and thought we'd blown the autos. Now my mind is in a much better place I can speak freely with no agenda.

I really hope you do Fulham tonight and win the tie to get to Wembley. And then I hope you beat whoever is in front of you to join us in the PL. Snowgate has melted and it's now water under the bridge. I've got good mates in Derby, who I first met at the Euros, so my loyalties in the playoffs lie with you guys.

I wish you the best of luck (as sometimes it's needed). Sing loud and proud for your team. Fulham might be the media darlings but believe me, they are not all they're cracked up to be, as they showed against a determined Brum side.

You can do this, I'm rooting for ya. Good Luck.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Firstly, apologies for not coming back to this forum after you stuffed us....I was too distraught and thought we'd blown the autos. Now my mind is in a much better place I can speak freely with no agenda.

I really hope you do Fulham tonight and win the tie to get to Wembley. And then I hope you beat whoever is in front of you to join us in the PL. Snowgate has melted and it's now water under the bridge. I've got good mates in Derby, who I first met at the Euros, so my loyalties in the playoffs lie with you guys.

I wish you the best of luck (as sometimes it's needed). Sing loud and proud for your team. Fulham might be the media darlings but believe me, they are not all they're cracked up to be, as they showed against a determined Brum side.

You can do this, I'm rooting for ya. Good Luck.

Cheers mucker!

Phew.....was concerned in the 2nd half but was impressed with the way your defence stood firm.

1st leg over, half time and a goal to the good. Stay firm in defence and you'll get them on the break in the 2nd leg.

Good luck.

8 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

Phew.....was concerned in the 2nd half but was impressed with the way your defence stood firm.

1st leg over, half time and a goal to the good. Stay firm in defence and you'll get them on the break in the 2nd leg.

Good luck.

I bet your captain wasn't watching.  He's still suffering from PTSD style episodes when anyone even mentions Cameron Jerome...

4 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I bet your captain wasn't watching.  He's still suffering from PTSD style episodes when anyone even mentions Cameron Jerome...

Always the way innit.........ex player came back to haunt us. Wos the chances?

Archived