Under 23s,derby v West ham

We've all seen Thorne be so good, it would be such a shame if he can't reach previous levels due to injury.

Lets give him every chance to recapture those levels, rather than write him off.

Patience, a fully fit GT is worth waiting for.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

We've all seen Thorne be so good, it would be such a shame if he can't reach previous levels due to injury.

Lets give him every chance to recapture those levels, rather than write him off.

Patience, a fully fit GT is worth waiting for.

He's only 25, we can still wait for him to come good again.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Keogh was playing a weird DM position. Taken off at half time, Thorne look the same, no apparent improvement on his last game in the first team really.

Babos came on for keogh and set up Bogle who ran through the center of their defence to send the keeper the wrong way and score the only goal.

Luke Thomas looked our most dangerous player, Bogle is going to be a good player too. 

The defence looked solid to be fair.

Plus, our win meant we relegated Man U!  Get in!

we need a draw at least next Monday I think to remain in the league.

Mel Morris ditched his drones and was pitch side in person too. :thumbsup:

Gave hanson a new contract and show up to the next under 23 game smacks to me as stitched up pr. Sorry. Haters gonna hate. But that's how the pr world works. Its all subliminal.

Edit

But a little too late. 

54 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Gave hanson a new contract and show up to the next under 23 game smacks to me as stitched up pr. Sorry. Haters gonna hate. But that's how the pr world works. Its all subliminal.

Edit

But a little too late. 

Massive PR stunt for all the hundreds of Thousands of people watching Derby u23 v West ham u23 ?. 

12 hours ago, rammieib said:

You know Elsnik has been warming the Swindon Town bench recently? 

He's been in and out of fitness this season, doesn't really surprise me. Plus management changed during one of his injury stints. I've watched him a decent amount this season, he's still their best player even if they choose not to play him. 

Archived