Monkey off our backs?

Carl Sagan

Promotion is ours to grasp or throw away.

It's a case of pick any two from three to go up with Wolves.

One of them via the playoffs.

One of them disappointed.

Remember Brighton with 89 points.

Unlike a certain team who got dumped in the 89th minute, they at least went up the following season.

Maybe we should just go back to top three automatics.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:39, BobbyD said:

Nothing wrong with losing, its the way you lose.

Drawing to Norwich was like a loss - the body language of the team and the inherent negativity of all concerned was very disturbing

Johnny and Sammy were key members of our successful team. They have not been replaced.

And for the first time in memory Gary started making very strange decisions

I will always support the rams but I have to say, even I am tiring of the annual self-inflicted implosion at this time of year

Still, the days are getting lighter, the cricket season gets closer, the bulbs are coming out and frankly , the championship is really not that bad

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Hold firm Bobby hold firm.

Hold firm AND stop blaming this team for the misfortune and sins of the sides of seasons past.

One of the key improvements I credit GR for is solidifying our structure and getting the players to work back together. We haven't looked like we're a defensive Titanic just searching for an iceberg to hit. We may've lost a little flair in doing it but we now have the confidence that, if we're 3-0 up with a few minutes to play, we won't be desperately hanging on to avoid defeat. I'm certain that last 30-40 seconds  just listening to the 3-3 game at Rotherham shortened my lifespan considerably; imagine the nerves of a defender after being in those situations all too regularly?

We're made of sturdier stuff this season.

Have faith. COYR!

Archived