Craig Forsyth

Ninos

7 hours ago, RodleyRam said:

Interested to know how 68% passing accuracy compares to other full backs in the league. To me it sounds about average weighed against the fact that he's primarily there as a defender and imagine that he does pretty well with key passes due to his crossing strength.

Immediately comparing it with out other fullbacks, both Baird and wisdom have 75% success rate (according to my data Forsyth has a 65), had a look at wolves left back who has an 80% success rate as well to compare to what’s likely the best. I’m struggling to find anyone with a worse success rate than Forsyth, tho there are some close, Oviedo only has 70%. From what I can see his success rate is poor for a fullback in this division.

Edit: forgot Olson on 70%, also pretty poor. I’ve also find a few worse than Forsyth now tbf, Millwall, Bolton and Barnsley’s left back are worse. Still think we should aim for better tho.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, I think Fozzy really struggles when there's 3 games in the space of 8 days.  His last really poor performance was against Reading, when he got skinned a number of times and didn't look himself.  This match came closely after the Norwich and Leeds games.  Maybe it's a bit more difficult for him now after his injuries to play so many games in quick succession.  I'd give him a rest tomorrow and either put Olsson there, or, my preferred option, put Baird there and bring back Wisdom.  We have the option of bringing Fozzy back for the Barnsley game then.

Archived