Moz the Monster

Parsnip

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/11/2017 at 22:14, ariotofmyown said:

I thought this thread was gonna be about Morrisey been a perv!

I've never watched a john lewis Xmas ad and never will. Middle class s**** for middle class see you next tuesdays.

guess you prefer the Aldi carrot ad then? 

On 10/11/2017 at 22:14, ariotofmyown said:

I've never watched a john lewis Xmas ad and never will. Middle class s**** for middle class see you next tuesdays.

5 hours ago, TexasRam said:

guess you prefer the Aldi carrot ad then? 

or maybe the lidl shirt

That's one of my favourite obscure Beatles songs, and I love the way he flattens the U in slumbers and lullaby :)

But I hate these adverts because they always make me well up and I feel an idiot - because it's just an advert. But anything that captures that feeling of wonder you have as a little kid at xmas, god I'd give anything to be 7 again (why is there no crying emoji??)

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

That's one of my favourite obscure Beatles songs, and I love the way he flattens the U in slumbers and lullaby :)

But I hate these adverts because they always make me well up and I feel an idiot - because it's just an advert. But anything that captures that feeling of wonder you have as a little kid at xmas, god I'd give anything to be 7 again (why is there no crying emoji??)

I love christmas and stuff like this, actually quite liked this one that a small business did.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/4889954/kitchen-shop-john-lewis-christmas-advert/

Archived