• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final draw: 

Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth

Arsenal vs West Ham United

Leicester City vs Manchester City

Bristol City vs Manchester United

After a two hour wait because of "streaming issues" what we end up with is a "pre-recorded" draw where all the big teams conveniently avoid one another. Not suspicious at all.

2 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Final draw: 

After a two hour wait because of "streaming issues" what we end up with is a "pre-recorded" draw where all the big teams conveniently avoid one another. Not suspicious at all.

Corruption in football? Never, I don't believe it...and don't try and tell me the earth is round. I won't have it I tells ya.

15 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Final draw: 

As soon as they said precorded I thought what are the chances of any of the top 4 playing each other. Then I thought really what are the chances.

Chelsea had a 42% (3 in 7) of drawing one of the other three

Then Arsenal had a 40% (2 in 5) chance

Then I got confused !!

First draw, 1 of the 4 big teams is drawn against one of the 4 small teams. 4 in 7 chance. 57.14% chance.

Big team 2 is drawn against one of the remaining 3 small teams. 3 in 5. 60% chance.

Big team 3 is drawn against one of the 2 remaining 2 small teams. 2 in 3. 66% chance.

Big team 4 is drawn against the remaining small team. 1 in 1. 100% chance.

57.14% x 60% x 66% x 100% = 22.63% chance all 4 big teams avoid each other. Not very remarkable. @davenportram for marking please!

On 10/28/2017 at 19:51, GboroRam said:

First draw, 1 of the 4 big teams is drawn against one of the 4 small teams. 4 in 7 chance. 57.14% chance.

Big team 2 is drawn against one of the remaining 3 small teams. 3 in 5. 60% chance.

Big team 3 is drawn against one of the 2 remaining 2 small teams. 2 in 3. 66% chance.

Big team 4 is drawn against the remaining small team. 1 in 1. 100% chance.

57.14% x 60% x 66% x 100% = 22.63% chance all 4 big teams avoid each other. Not very remarkable. @davenportram for marking please!

cant be arsed at the moment up to my neck in s*** from work

Archived