Promotion this season

MackworthRamIsGod

The championship this season looks set to be as open as it has ever been. A club really wanting promotion should see this season as the year to have a real go.

Cardiff sit pretty at the top, but I don't see them stopping there (how many times do we say that)...Wolves are proving they aren't unbeatable, all the clubs you would expect up there, Sheff Weds, Boro, Fulham, Reading, Sunderland, Hull...hardly setting the world alight.

The stage is set for a club to take things by the scruff of the neck, a decent run of 4 or 5 wins on the trot would see a club currently down the bottom half comfortably in the playoffs.

It's time to get a run going derby, starting Saturday! 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The championship this season looks set to be as open as it has ever been. A club really wanting promotion should see this season as the year to have a real go.

Cardiff sit pretty at the top, but I don't see them stopping there (how many times do we say that)...Wolves are proving they aren't unbeatable, all the clubs you would expect up there, Sheff Weds, Boro, Fulham, Reading, Sunderland, Hull...hardly setting the world alight.

The stage is set for a club to take things by the scruff of the neck, a decent run of 4 or 5 wins on the trot would see a club currently down the bottom half comfortably in the playoffs.

It's time to get a run going derby, starting Saturday! 

I think you're right but that club won't be Derby unless, we can persuade Mac to come back but, only for 10 games. 

Archived