Players whom have improved since joining us

Inglorius

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

To be fair lets say the last few managers with CM .Good player but he ain't flavour of the month now is  he?

Ahhhh so we’re moving the parameters a bit to suit your argument, got ya. I don’t think Chris has gone backwards, I think we as a team have evolved into something that doesnt play to the strengths of CM. One thing is for certain, we certainly haven’t moved forwards as a team.

1 minute ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Ahhhh so we’re moving the parameters a bit to suit your argument, got ya. I don’t think Chris has gone backwards, I think we as a team have evolved into something that doesnt play to the strengths of CM. One thing is for certain, we certainly haven’t moved forwards as a team.

I agree we don't play to his strenghs ,we don't play him at all .Obviously still has the same ability as I said I really like CM .The fact is we are unlikely to get £9m [ the figure Fulham was mooted at] for a player would now is unlikely to get many games for a reason only GR knows.

As you point out his goal per season tally is excellent but he ainn't getting a game it's the Derbt way.

Theyre not going to improve much if we've payed over the odds because theyve had a purple patch and won player of the year at theor previous clubs... thats how we scout players none of this online apps looking at footage just google other clubs players of the year and snap them up 

4 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Nah, he's gone backwards. He captained Reading out of this league and into the Premier League at the age of 24. He's nowhere near that standard now.

Yes , but he wasn’t that good when he joined us he had already gone backwards. Having said that you are probably right, he has gone even further backwards. 

Archived