Gilles Sunu - Arsenal

Jess

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he was awful past season but part of me would give the guy a chance again. He was playing in a team that was playing badly. Now we pass the ball with a bit more composure. Wenger rates him and he played well for France U19. If Moore and Nobel don't cut it I wouldn't be against giving the lad another shot.

To say that he'd never played Championship football, he wasn't too bad. Plus this style we're playing would suit him, being an Arsenal player.

I'd take him back to throw on from the bench in matches, some more trickery if we need it.

Think that Sanu was earmarked as someone who could add pace down the right, instead of as an out an out forward. We are playing a completely new system this season and agree it would fit his playing style more.

With Green being deployed as a right back, there is a remote chance we might be still interested, but I rekon that this is just lazy journalism.

It might be that we are looking at bringing him in for November after one of Moore or Noble goes back.

We would be better off getting in another centre half in the first place.

To say that he'd never played Championship football, he wasn't too bad. Plus this style we're playing would suit him, being an Arsenal player.

I'd take him back to throw on from the bench in matches, some more trickery if we need it.

Would rather bring on Paul Daniels for trickery, Sunu was sh@t last season for us

Would rather bring on Paul Daniels for trickery, Sunu was sh@t last season for us

He had some good games, some bad games.

He wasn't that bad, he put is all in, and in this style of football he'd definately benefit from alot better service and it'd suit him.

I'd be happy with him back.

Archived