Gilles Sunu - Arsenal

Jess

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except for Porter,(sometimes) and Barker, who is class, yes, *****!

He stillreally rated him and raved about raw pace, even though everybody were scratching there heads.

I'm not convinced about the scouts at this club at all.

Tin hat is on, bring it on.:frown:

Sunu is ***** however Nigel wants to bring him back wtf?

I also think Porter is ***** poor first touch no pace and not mobile.

Before anyone trys to hang me lets judge him at the end of next season after 40 games i will bet anyone he wont get in double figures .

Im hoping we get a fit Vaughan back for a season i mo this guy will take this league apart 25 goals easy.

• 5 months later...

Fit-again Arsenal starlet set for Derby loan switch

Precocious Arsenal forward Gilles Sunu has drawn a line under his injury-hit summer and is now on the lookout for another temporary switch with a return to Derby County a possibility.

After impressing on loan at Pride Park in the second half of last season, the teenager starred for France as they scooped the European Under-19 Championship crown in July.

Sunu was instrumental for his country throughout the competition and hit the equaliser in France’s 2-1 victory over Spain in the final.

But the striker, who has appeared twice for Arsene Wenger’s first team, was later struck down with a cartilage problem which prevented him from taking part in pre-season training.

On Monday, Sunu made a scoring comeback for the reserves and talkSPORT understands his next step will be another loan move away from the Emirates.

The rapid frontman could return to Derby although it is thought that a host of Championship clubs are also keen on securing his services

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/1476/3/fit-again-arsenal-starlet-set-derby-loan-switch

Archived