Season ticket deliveries

Millenniumram

Me and my dad have bought new season tickets in the west stand this year (no we don't eat prawn sandwiches) but only my ticket has arrived yet. Both tickets were under separate fan IDs of course, but it seems quite bizarre mine arrived last week and his isn't here yet! Post has already been today so it doesn't look like it's making it before tomorrow so we'll have to get a paper ticket tomorrow but just wondering if anyone else's hasn't arrived yet? If so maybe there's a problem at the clubs end, otherwise I suppose there's been some problem getting it here in the post. Imagine it must be the latter but just thought I'd check if anyone else has had any similar issues to this- otherwise at this rate I'm going on my own!:lol:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Ah right that should be fine then, can't quite understand how one ticket make it to the house and the other doesn't mind!:lol:

If you're worried give them a ring today and you can arrange to pick it up from the outside ticket stand tomorrow

19 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Me and my dad have bought new season tickets in the west stand this year (no we don't eat prawn sandwiches) but only my ticket has arrived yet. Both tickets were under separate fan IDs of course, but it seems quite bizarre mine arrived last week and his isn't here yet! Post has already been today so it doesn't look like it's making it before tomorrow so we'll have to get a paper ticket tomorrow but just wondering if anyone else's hasn't arrived yet? If so maybe there's a problem at the clubs end, otherwise I suppose there's been some problem getting it here in the post. Imagine it must be the latter but just thought I'd check if anyone else has had any similar issues to this- otherwise at this rate I'm going on my own!:lol:

Welcome to the West Stand don't bring any riff raff in with you.

When you bought the tickets did you use two addresses or just one?

6 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Welcome to the West Stand don't bring any riff raff in with you.

When you bought the tickets did you use two addresses or just one?

The same address under different IDs is what we used. You'll be able to tell me as the bloke having a mental breakdown when we're 1-0 in added time!

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

The same address under different IDs is what we used. You'll be able to tell me as the bloke having a mental breakdown when we're 1-0 in added time!

And you'll be the only one still there.

No!! I'm joking.

Strange you haven't had both tickets I'd ring them.

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah will either do that or get down there earlier tomorrow

Do that now otherwise it'll be busy day tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah will ring up today and see what they say, then pick up the ticket or whatever before the game

Hope it get sorted. ?

Just rang up and this is pretty poor tbh. When the new website was created they had problems with new accounts being created and so they hadn't stored all the details of my dads new fan ID including his address (we previously bought all tickets on my one which was created when I was in the old rams squad as a 10 year old!). This meant obviously mine could be delivered, but my dads was left in the ticket office, despite asking for it to be delivered- and we received no notice of this, despite them having his Email address. Thankfully all sorted now and we can get the ticket before the game, but still this could have been handled a lot better by the ticket office considering it's a problem they knew about- notifying us of the problem would have been a priority you'd have thought?!

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Just rang up and this is pretty poor tbh. When the new website was created they had problems with new accounts being created and so they hadn't stored all the details of my dads new fan ID including his address (we previously bought all tickets on my one which was created when I was in the old rams squad as a 10 year old!). This meant obviously mine could be delivered, but my dads was left in the ticket office, despite asking for it to be delivered- and we received no notice of this, despite them having his Email address. Thankfully all sorted now and we can get the ticket before the game, but still this could have been handled a lot better by the ticket office considering it's a problem they knew about- notifying us of the problem would have been a priority you'd have thought?!

You would have thought they could link the ticket to you. Also is your dad a new ticket holder? If not he will have a fan ID that would be on his old season ticket. I don't think you could buy multiple tickets on 1 ID. I know every season ticket holder had one to get a Wembley ticket.

Anyway not to worry if it's sorted I bet they have a lot and it is easier to let you chase than them look up you. 

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

You would have thought they could link the ticket to you. Also is your dad a new ticket holder? If not he will have a fan ID that would be on his old season ticket. I don't think you could buy multiple tickets on 1 ID. I know every season ticket holder had one to get a Wembley ticket.

Anyway not to worry if it's sorted I bet they have a lot and it is easier to let you chase than them look up you. 

It's a slightly more complicated case as the company he used to work for had season tickets so he had to use those to take clients to games, so obviously it would have been a waste of money to have his own season ticket. Believe he did have a fan ID previous to that but can't remember it now and it's under a defunct email address so we had to make a new one. 

Not that it matters but I'm pretty sure you can buy multiple tickets under one ID, tho I think it's limited somewhere. Obviously for games with high demand like that Wembley one tho I think they reduce it to one per ID or you get people buying them at selling them on at high rates which is wrong. All sorted now tho so here's hoping to a win to start the season tomorrow!

Just now, Millenniumram said:

It's a slightly more complicated case as the company he used to work for had season tickets so he had to use those to take clients to games, so obviously it would have been a waste of money to have his own season ticket. Believe he did have a fan ID previous to that but can't remember it now and it's under a defunct email address so we had to make a new one. 

Not that it matters but I'm pretty sure you can buy multiple tickets under one ID, tho I think it's limited somewhere. Obviously for games with high demand like that Wembley one tho I think they reduce it to one per ID or you get people buying them at selling them on at high rates which is wrong. All sorted now tho so here's hoping to a win to start the season tomorrow!

Has he retired? Can I have his job?

Yeah you probably can but some high demand away matches require individual ID numbers.

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Cut backs and Morris changed his mind half way through posting. 

Archived