The Secret Footballer

Sexydadbod

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Depends how it's handled, edited, presented etc. It should be PR for the league rather than an exposé.  

If you literally have f****** David Brent as your manager then you're bound to look like a bunch of tits. If you have Mauricio Pochettino and some of the best English players in the game all working well together, you're bound to look good.

There was a Liverpool one a few years ago, and I actually really enjoyed it. Would love to see something like that again.

1 hour ago, cannable said:

The Magic Sponge podcast's good for behind the scenes sorts of things, seeing what footballer's are really like.

Tony Warner having a scrap with Collymore over a seat, w******'s hat the aggressor, obviously. Rather than trying to split it up Neil Ruddock and somebody else pinned Collymore down and let Warner go to town on him :lol:

Our Bairdy once broke Bullard's nose in a scrap as well!

Brilliant podcast that, Bullard and Ian Smith are so funny. Think my favourite ever guest was Graham Stack, I seem to remember something about him jumping from the team bus onto the back of a motorbike and getting separated from the rest of the team?.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

There was a Liverpool one a few years ago, and I actually really enjoyed it. Would love to see something like that again.

Brilliant podcast that, Bullard and Ian Smith are so funny. Think my favourite ever guest was Graham Stack, I seem to remember something about him jumping from the team bus onto the back of a motorbike and getting separated from the rest of the team?.

Ben Thatcher walking into a hotel lobby and ripping out a plant pot :lol:

Archived