Organisations/Trades/Processes which are a pain in the harris.

sage

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Schweinhundt!!! Percy filth!!!!

I meant "Bubbles" the female window cleaning service..........

I didn't realise windows came in male or female varieties.

Sith Happens

My bank.

Emailing me this morning with important news about my account..

Monthly fee up by £1 a month to £19

Cash back on household direct debits reduced from 3% to 2%

Plus excess increases on insurance covered under the account.

Thanks for that, might have been nice to have a little sweetener in there rather than putting the price up and reducing the benefits.

13 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Vets.

Just took one of our dogs. Turns out she's got a touch of arthritis, a three minute consultation and a box of medicine,  107 flippin' quid. Shysters all of 'em.

Pet insurers?Our puppy came with a nice case of Parvo but she was insured and the vets saved her,not cheap.

The insurance assesor had obviously been trained in Guantanamo Bay and I did give him the option to come round and water board me as I would surely crack and admit to the cunning fraud I was perpetrating.

It went on for weeks,they did pay in the end.I reviewed them appropriately.

7 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Pet insurers?Our puppy came with a nice case of Parvo but she was insured and the vets saved her,not cheap.

The insurance assesor had obviously been trained in Guantanamo Bay and I did give him the option to come round and water board me as I would surely crack and admit to the cunning fraud I was perpetrating.

It went on for weeks,they did pay in the end.I reviewed them appropriately.

Yeah she's insured but with a 70 quid excess. Another visit next Tuesday and we have to pay cash for that then put the claim in for the two treatments minus the excess. eyeroll_zps8714d1ff.gif

Archived