bubble gum pop

dog

Sith Happens

Just watched on you tube, years since i heard, loved it at the time made me go all goose pimply.

Made the mistake of clicking on the cover they did of Jolene.....awful or what  :)

Loved the early 80's to mid 80's music....anything by kirsty macoll, loved alphaville big in japan too. Not really sure what classes as bubble gum pop, but i could easily make up a play list now of early 80's stuff i would listen to over and over.

99 red balloons, a good heart, only you, love and pride by king.

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Just watched on you tube, years since i heard, loved it at the time made me go all goose pimply.

Made the mistake of clicking on the cover they did of Jolene.....awful or what  :)

Loved the early 80's to mid 80's music....anything by kirsty macoll, loved alphaville big in japan too. Not really sure what classes as bubble gum pop, but i could easily make up a play list now of early 80's stuff i would listen to over and over.

99 red balloons, a good heart, only you, love and pride by king.

If you love this stuff have a listen to Morbid Angel or Cannibal Corpse....:thumbsup: