Bucko

PodgeyRam

What I wouldn't give to have that man  back right now.

Passionate and a true leader on the pitch. People say we're lacking leaders. He was one. Not a bad passer of the ball either.

Damn sight better defensively as well than some people will give him credit for. No coincidence our fall in McClaren's last season came with his injury troubles. He's a big part of the reason Wigan have only conceded 40 goals (9th best in the league which is superb for a relegation candidate).

At the risk of angering certain posters on here - Cheers Pearson.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Passionate and a true leader on the pitch. People say we're lacking leaders. He was one. Not a bad passer of the ball either.

Damn sight better defensively as well than some people will give him credit for. No coincidence our fall in McClaren's last season came with his injury troubles. He's a big part of the reason Wigan have only conceded 40 goals (9th best in the league which is superb for a relegation candidate).

We need to clear out players that have had their day with us , not start bringing them back

3 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

How dare you bring up the past! 

But yes, selling Bucko was a crazy decision and I said as much at the time. He was a good honest pro and would have run through brick walls for the club.

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

How dare you bring up the past! 

But yes, selling Bucko was a crazy decision and I said as much at the time. He was a good honest pro and would have run through brick walls for the club.

I'd run through brick walls for the club but we'd probably lose 10-0 every week

The fact we chose Pearce over Bucko is yet another example of Pearsons sheer in-capabilities.

I have said it before and I will say it again Pearce is not a good defender and does not fit our system. Inept on the ball, clumsy in defense, useless in the air and for me doesnt talk enough. 

Get rid.

3 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

We need to clear out players that have had their day with us , not start bringing them back

I don't care about the adage that you should never go back. You bring players in because they can do the job. I think Bucko could still do a job.

Archived