Forum Introductions

davenportram

Now, now, simmer down youth! I did adhere to the rules and formally introduced myself earlier in the thread! I just feel the mods could compensate me in some way for the time I wasted learning about boycie's wum addiction...

Just put down your bank account number along with your mothers maiden name and the name of your first pet and your account will get credited.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just put down your bank account number along with your mothers maiden name and the name of your first pet and your account will get credited.

My father's surname is Clough and my first pet was called Billy (a yappy little highland terrier, who regularly gets booted up the arse for being  a little ****) if that helps at all?

Now, now, simmer down youth! I did adhere to the rules and formally introduced myself earlier in the thread! I just feel the mods could compensate me in some way for the time I wasted learning about boycie's wum addiction...

Me a wum? Where did you get that idea from?

Hi,

Last time I posted was the the therams.co.UK before it closed. Finally got round to joining here. Same name as before and nice to see b4 is here too! and balons!!

Welcome back to the madhouse. Remember your "in my opinions" unless you want your ear bit off by some angry cherry picking grammar Nazis.

Good luck. :D

Welcome back to the madhouse. Remember your "in my opinions" unless you want your ear bit off by some angry cherry picking grammar Nazis.

Opinion

it was supposed to be plural. :p

Incorrect context then - people seldom use the expression the phrase "in my opinions..."; however, they frequently say "in expressing my opinions..." or "in my opinion...".

3/10 , See me..

Welcome back to the madhouse. Remember your 'in my opinion'  , unless you want your ear bit off , by some angry , cherry picking , grammar Nazis.

10/10 , Good boy.. :)

Hi,

Last time I posted was the the therams.co.UK before it closed. Finally got round to joining here. Same name as before and nice to see b4 is here too! and balons!!

Opinion

3/10 , See me..

10/10 , Good boy.. :)

as I said Derbyshrew, good luck. :D

Archived