Help regarding rams tickets

dcfcreece1601

41 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Hi guys, so I've started going to home games quite a lot but normally my dad sorts it out and I go with him but it's got to the point I'd rather go on my own or with the misses and was wondering how I get tickets without knowing a season ticket holder etc? I'm also looking for 2 tickets for the West Brom game is there any way of getting any this late? Don't have much knowledge of how the ticket stuff works , thanks in advance COYR

What I would give to go with my Dad again - Life is too short mate so don't you and your dad fall out for too long.

On another note, going with your missus - Yuk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

What I would give to go with my Dad again - Life is too short mate so don't you and your dad fall out for too long.

On another note, going with your missus - Yuk

We only got back speaking regular a few months ago but we are on good terms , he just can't go to no where near as many games as what I want to go to , and I also don't want to go with the misses which is why I have to start going on my own really * big sigh *

Just now, B4ev6is said:

That is true i have lost two loved ones less than year of eachother one in 2015 and my auntie in 2016 and miss them greatly.

Buy your dad a pint all will be forgiven mate maybe you need to be first one make first move.

Don't get me wrong we speak and are on good-ish terms for 2 siblings that haven't spoke much in the last few years , he just can't make most games and I want to go regular so the only way to do that is to either find someone I can go with or meet up with before games or go on my own and brave the return train journeys and the beer tent on my own :ph34r:

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

We only got back speaking regular a few months ago but we are on good terms , he just can't go to no where near as many games as what I want to go to , and I also don't want to go with the misses which is why I have to start going on my own really * big sigh *

Try making friends. I haven't done it myself but others are constantly raving about how useful they are.

Depends on how confident you are about the play offs as to whether a membership is worthwhile. If we don't get in the playoffs the only game I can see you needing it is forest away. Pretty sure all others will be fine home and away, apart from both play off legs if we are in it. Therefore you will be paying £140 ish inc ticket just to go to forest away. That's big money to sit in a ramshackle council owned library for the afternoon 

19 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Don't get me wrong we speak and are on good-ish terms for 2 siblings that haven't spoke much in the last few years , he just can't make most games and I want to go regular so the only way to do that is to either find someone I can go with or meet up with before games or go on my own and brave the return train journeys and the beer tent on my own :ph34r:

Two siblings??? Thought it was your dad not your brother. You sure your not a forest fan they're all related? 

Archived