Cyrus Christie goal celebration

QuitYourJibbaJivin

Best Ive seen I'm play. He's shown glimpses of his potential but never really shown it consistantly. As has been mentioned when he has time it often goes wrong. Prime example second half he had so much time he could of had a cuppa, he had Butters to pull it back to or players on the back post and even a shot on though the angle was tight yet he managed to play a lovely weighted pass to the first defender. Hopefully CP can bring out his full potential. Iv also often wondered why he doesn't go up for more corners, he's 6ft plus and we're not gifted with tall players. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ashz09 said:

I thought Christie was MOTM Saturday he was brilliant. What does the song go like I only know a bit of it and mumble the rest!

Certainly helped that Wednesday actually tried to play football yesterday which allowed us to counter and bomb forward.

We've got Christie,

Cyrus Christie,

I just don't think you understand,

He's Derby's Number 2,

He's better than Cafu!

We've got Cyrus Christie. 

Repeat :lol:

On 10/30/2016 at 11:38, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

For me MOTM yesterday was almost impossible to select as I believe it was between the following Cyrus Christie, Bradley Johnson , Darren Bent, Scott Carson  and Jamie Hanson. 

Hanson got my vote for MOM. Carson was immense, but thought Hanson had his best game for us, he passes the ball very well, likes a challenge and allowed Johnson to get forward more. I hope he gets a run in the side now, at least until Thorne is back to challenge for that position.

Archived