Brentford last night...

IlsonDerby

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Disagree with Clement and Wassall inparticularly. 

DO YOU really think I'm talking down the club? I love it...... I just feel so detactched from it.

Up to you whether you believe I post/talk rubbish or not. Like it's up to me the rubbish you believe concerning all the activities of the board/club. 

I don't feel I'm talking down about the club at all..... like I've posted just above..... where do you disagree with me on what I believe the club should be? 

Its hardly rubbish being posted is it? Unless you want to believe exactly everything the football club comes out with. I will praise when they get something right, I will be critical when things for which I believe are wrong. Black and white from me..... simple and honest. I maybe proven to be mistaken, so be it. I will hold my hands in air admit it. It's a shame the majority wouldn't if they are mistaken.....

Kind Regards 

Do you think mac would come back if Mel is as trigger happy as you think?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Do you think mac would come back if Mel is as trigger happy as you think?

Mac more than humble to come back...... least he's not afraid of the firing line. Five managers in 15 or so months is trigger happy.

Nice avoid of any of my previous post points by the way. I've answered....... feel free to avoid or answer at any time ?

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Mac more than humble to come back...... least he's not afraid of the firing line. Five managers in 15 or so months is trigger happy.

Nice avoid of any of my previous post points by the way. I've answered....... feel free to avoid or answer at any time ?

Didn't avoid it.

5 managers: 2 interims (one of which was crucified by our "loyal supporters"), 1 wanted to leave, 2 played horrible turgid football (one of which left us in relegation danger and with the lowest goalscoring tally in the 92).

I'll consider Clement could be seen as harsh. But around 50% of the supporter base at the time were unhappy and a very large majority thought Pearson an upgrade.

6 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Didn't avoid it.

5 managers: 2 interims (one of which was crucified by our "loyal supporters"), 1 wanted to leave, 2 played horrible turgid football (one of which left us in relegation danger and with the lowest goalscoring tally in the 92).

I'll consider Clement could be seen as harsh. But around 50% of the supporter base at the time were unhappy and a very large majority thought Pearson an upgrade.

I was asking whether you agree with what I believe the club should be. On these two points. Think I'm being pretty clear..... apologies wasn't sure how to quote etc there. 

IMG_0155.PNG

IMG_0156.PNG

Archived