Beer Thread

Cisse

I think people are hiding from me in the Brunswick now.

Had a pint of Oakham's 'Attila' (7.5%) which was pretty good, fruity.

we were upstairs, it was manic mind you, and you'd have only seen me and sage who you knew, but I doubt you'd have seen us as we were down the bottom end.

You had one before the game and one after?

Only one before, straight home after.

I just assumed because it was a cup match that people had given it a miss, so took the opportunity to speak to a few other people I'd not seen in there for a few weeks.

I stood at the top of the stairs for about twenty seconds but it was that busy I was in people's way

Founders IPA - quite nice at first, soon became boring.

Beavertown Neck Oil - actually tastes very similar to the above.

This is the trouble with the new generation of hoppy American craft beers in general - absolutely no balance whatsoever.

Yes, Banana Bread beer is very tasty. Same brewery that do Bombardier.

Tonight, I had a bottle of Fursty Ferret before the match, but now I'm back home, I'm tucking into the perfect internet posting beer - Cuvee des Trolls (I kid you not). Then I'll have a Kasteel Tripel.

Just finished off this about an hour ago. Not going to drink too much for next month or so; focusing on my job and will probably drink **** tons of coffee for the next month or so(12-14 hour work days, whew.) Anyway, this is one of my favorite beers. Anyone else had it before?

Well's Banana Bread Beer

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">20150127_141453.jpeg

Another one of those beers that was a regular 3-4 years ago & made me seek out other interesting beers. Add Young's Double Chocolate Stout to that list.

These two were, I had the one on the left, pronounced "Svike" only 5.4%

IMG_5933_zpsvbiyhsbr

Where the heck are you if your minibar is full of those ? Anyway I would suggesst you stay up this night and sample those. I'm betting on that they are worth it.