Beer Thread

Cisse

On 14/12/2016 at 18:52, sage said:

I ordered 2 crates of this and only one arrived as the other was damaged in transit. I rang them up and have just received 2 more crates for nowt. 

This is our year...

It is indeed, I got 33 bottles from Lidl @ £1.25 a bottle ?

5 hours ago, eddie said:

The Westvleteren XII is still there, waiting to be drunk - but I'm saving it for a rainy day.

The rainy day is here Eddie, carpe diem, my New Year celebrations start here, just finished a shi tty run of nights, it's beer ? o'clock.

3 hours ago, froggg said:

The rainy day is here Eddie, carpe diem, my New Year celebrations start here, just finished a shi tty run of nights, it's beer ? o'clock.

I'm tempted, but it really ought to be the first drink of the evening. I'm currently 'enjoying' a joke bourbon supposedly flavoured - sorry, flavored - with 'peanut butter and jelly'. It's different, and not entirely unpleasant, but it would have been better to have left it as a bourbon and sold it with a sandwich.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm tempted, but it really ought to be the first drink of the evening. I'm currently 'enjoying' a joke bourbon supposedly flavoured - sorry, flavored - with 'peanut butter and jelly'. It's different, and not entirely unpleasant, but it would have been better to have left it as a bourbon and sold it with a sandwich.

Funny that because someone just mixed me a beer cocktail containing bourbon, not bad to be fair.

http://www.rattlenhumbarnyc.com/rattlenhumeast

No idea if that link will work, it's the first time I've tried! 

Before my recent New York trip, an old colleague of mine recommended this place. It's close to the Empire State building. He didn't realise that I don't drink! But when I checked out the website, I  was staggered by the amount of different beers they sell. Not to mention the strength of some of them!