Question hand on heart which managers did you advocate

Curtains

25 minutes ago, Anon said:

I am being unfair in that there's good reasons to assume that may have been the case, but assumptions is all we're basing it on. Our actions at board level make no sense if McClaren was being tapped up by Newcastle. Surely we would've either reported the pair of them to the FA, or forced Newcastle to pay us compensation and avoid paying up McClaren's contract.

I think an assumption sums it up fairly.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Zag zig said:

With the exception of Wassall(personally think that's harsh, he did lift the mood and performances some games), you've totally summed up my feelings on Mac, Clement and Pearson albeit I hope his tinkering at the end of the window starts to see a team structure that performs in the manner he wants. Clough, did think he was a perfect fit when he came and for a good time but yeah he wasn't going to get us up in my opinion and you have to draw the line sometime, just not after a defeat to Forest into the start of the season!

I'm not sure I'm going to like the style of play we seem to be heading for but I'll continue to support Pearson as he changes things around, just hoping he doesn't set us back again. 

Yeah I know it's a bit harsh on wassall he seems a nice bloke and definitely useful at the club, I agree he lifted morale and did the best he could, it's just stupid mistakes he make that puts me off him as a manager. 

At the moment we have no real style imo haha, just hope Pearson has something up his sleeve he's not show on the pitch uetyet

Archived