Possibly the hardest......

toddy

I wish it was that easy.. Seem to remember us being nailed on but the pundits and just about everyone.. Things don't always pan out as people expect. The Geordies might blow up like we did.. Spent a lot, yes but weren't they in profit from their dealings.

This division ain't a gimme to anyone. 

Dont expect us to challenge this season but someone will push Villa and Newcastle hard.. How many cup finals can they win in a season. Couple of dodgy results and the wheels could fall off. We live in hope.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

I wish it was that easy.. Seem to remember us being nailed on but the pundits and just about everyone.. Things don't always pan out as people expect. The Geordies might blow up like we did.. Spent a lot, yes but weren't they in profit from their dealings.

This division ain't a gimme to anyone. 

Dont expect us to challenge this season but someone will push Villa and Newcastle hard.. How many cup finals can they win in a season. Couple of dodgy results and the wheels could fall off. We live in hope.

Agreed 

Nice to have you back lol 

13 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

It's extra hard this season, because we have a crap mardy manager and have sent our 20+ goals per season striker out on loan

:ph34r:

You meant to say:

Its extra easy this season because we have a first class manager who led an average club to promotion, miraculously turned their fortunes around, and built a premier league winning side, and we sent a crap mardy player out on loan.

Just now, Ninos said:

You meant to say:

Its extra easy this season because we have a first class manager who led an average club to promotion, miraculously turned their fortunes around, and built a premier league winning side, and we sent a crap mardy player out on loan.

You meant to say:

I still absolutely despise Chris Martin and will never give him any credit for anything even though he scored more goals for this club in the last 20 years than any other player. 

Archived