RIP Kenny

North East Ram

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Didn't realize R2D2 was a Ram - the character many say is/will turn out to be the true hero of the entire franchise. Hope he was able to spread the DCFC love on set.

RIP Kenny

He tried to spread the love, but ultimately came up short.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Didn't realize R2D2 was a Ram - the character many say is/will turn out to be the true hero of the entire franchise. Hope he was able to spread the DCFC love on set.

RIP Kenny

Well, R2D2 was a droid; maybe R2 class I think. But owd Kenny was a Ram. 

We might not be top of the league but in the inter-galactic stakes, we're all over the universe doing good and quashing the dark side (mainly in the alpha centuri region, between the border zones of Long Eaton, Sandiacre and the no-go  Imperial cess pits of Meadows, Radford and West Bridgford). 

If you know of the Cantina Bar then you'll have seen the notts dressing room.

When Nigel achieves Han Solo status, that's the sign we're going up.

B4 - yes, Obi wan kanobi is Sir Brian.

26 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Well, R2D2 was a droid; maybe R2 class I think. But owd Kenny was a Ram. 

We might not be top of the league but in the inter-galactic stakes, we're all over the universe doing good and quashing the dark side (mainly in the alpha centuri region, between the border zones of Long Eaton, Sandiacre and the no-go  Imperial cess pits of Meadows, Radford and West Bridgford). 

If you know of the Cantina Bar then you'll have seen the notts dressing room.

When Nigel achieves Han Solo status, that's the sign we're going up.

B4 - yes, Obi wan kanobi is Sir Brian.

Grew up in those Imperial cesspits of West Bridgford. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Led the rebellion from the inside! Couldn't have done it without my trusty R2 unit. He went through a lot. RIP Kenny.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Grew up in those Imperial cesspits of West Bridgford. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Led the rebellion from the inside! Couldn't have done it without my trusty R2 unit. He went through a lot. RIP Kenny.

I too used to live near those badlands. Coming out of the away end in the 80s and 90s was always prone to Imperial entanglements.

Archived