POLL: Supermanagers; who is better?

Mostyn6

Who is the better manager?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

As much as he would like to, I'm pretty sure Guardiola has some sort of moral code where he just doesn't want to place blame on the referee. He should be blaming his players for the number of missed chances, but it's rare these days to hear a manager throw his own players under the bus.

I guess that's why he comes accross as weird. Wenger comes accross as a right moaner too, but as a staunch protector of his own players, I guess there isn't much else he can say?

I honestly believe Guardiola has created his own problems by not being ruthless enough. He should have made vast changes to the team last summer, but in an arrogant sort of way, he probably thought he could get the likes of Raheem Sterling to play like Arjen Robben.

He has probably now long come to the conclusion that his current squad is nowhere near good enough. He needs to make big changes this summer.

I half agree. He's gone about it the wrong way IMO. You yourself say its a long term project, yet he appears to me to have tried a total change of mindset on the team, a bit similar to Pearson here, and maybe Zola at Brum. You need to ease your way into changes like he's trying to impress. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived