Steve Bloomers watching ?? Then watch this .....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the full version of the Steve Bloomer song with all of the verses included. Obviously it wouldn't be suitable for the song on match-days but surely we could incorporate it more during special occasions (e.g. vs Forest or in the Play Offs)? I seem to remember someone coming onto the pitch to sing it during the 06/07 season (I was only six at the time so I may be wrong) and I thought it was really good.

2 hours ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

I'll let you know in a week ! Going to my 1st game at the MCG! I just hope the beer is good cos I've still got no idea about the 'rules'!! 

Still incredible they play on the mcg when cricket pitches over here can't be breathed on during the winter.

I was the one who got the ball rolling with this , heard it on a coach tour in the USA in 96, tank and Martin miller wrote it, the full version they wrote is brilliant but would take too long on match day.I t was recorded in tanks living room with miller lead vocalist and another 7/8 made up the rest.If you remember the full version was played on ram FM against a couple of other times which fans voted on.Who would have thought a song wrote by two fans and recorded by a group of fans would not only still be played on matchday and enjoyed but played at Wembley, I doubt any other teams can say that

3 hours ago, falconram said:

I was the one who got the ball rolling with this , heard it on a coach tour in the USA in 96, tank and Martin miller wrote it, the full version they wrote is brilliant but would take too long on match day.I t was recorded in tanks living room with miller lead vocalist and another 7/8 made up the rest.If you remember the full version was played on ram FM against a couple of other times which fans voted on.Who would have thought a song wrote by two fans and recorded by a group of fans would not only still be played on matchday and enjoyed but played at Wembley, I doubt any other teams can say that

I presume you were a Ramsnetter at the time too.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, falconram said:

Don't know why it's been sped up,

You and them need some Bucks Fizz, and I'm sure Inverurie Ram could jazz that song up and shove a rocket right up it's @rse........power to the people........anyone seen Wolfe?

You gotta speed it up
and then you gotta slow it down
cos if you believe that a love can hit the top
you gotta play around
and soon you will find that there comes a time for making ur mind up
you gotta turn it up
and then you gotta cool it down
you gotta be sure that its something everybodys gonna talk about
before you decide the times right for making ur mind up.........right my minds made up I'm off down the boozer!

Archived