France v Greaseballs

froggg

On 7/11/2016 at 23:55, G STAR RAM said:

Normally like your posts @Rampage but think your first paragraph is out of order.

If you call innocent people getting randomly beaten up by some psychopathic Russian thugs 'being involved in trouble' then I think you're wrong.

There were plenty of other incidents Croatia and Albania during matches, French fans rioting after the final...very little mention of this.

Fair comment G STAR RAM, my apologies and thanks for pointiong it out.. I did not state that they were the instigators of the bad behaviour. A lot of England fans were targeted. Sincere apologies. Comment withdrawn. I certainly gave the wrong impression there.

I tried to get a Derby scarf belonging to a ten year old Rams fan back from a group of Millwall fans at the Baseball Ground one day, only to seized by a policeman with an iron grip. Fortunately for me, my  friends in the crowd told him what happened and he let go of me, much to my relief.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Fair comment G STAR RAM, my apologies and thanks for pointiong it out.. I did not state that they were the instigators of the bad behaviour. A lot of England fans were targeted. Sincere apologies. Comment withdrawn. I certainly gave the wrong impression there.

I tried to get a Derby scarf belonging to a ten year old Rams fan back from a group of Millwall fans at the Baseball Ground one day, only to seized by a policeman with an iron grip. Fortunately for me, my  friends in the crowd told him what happened and he let go of me, much to my relief.

No need to apologise to me mate!

Archived