Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Thanks Angie. Yes I'm ok. Was a rather sudden end but not at all unexpected. Spending a few days with family and taking in some of the best scenery in the world (perhaps not as spectacular as @DarkFruitsRam7 is getting, but still has it's own specialness)

Absolutely.  We try never to take it for granted and spend as much time out there as we can. I know it's a cliché,  but we really do live in a "green and pleasant land". 

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Absolutely.  We try never to take it for granted and spend as much time out there as we can. I know it's a cliché,  but we really do live in a "green and pleasant land". 

Spain has got some fantastic scenery, and certain areas are indeed green, but I really do miss seeing miles and miles of green. Where we are near Valencia if I get to see grass it's normally really thick field type grass which still needs lots of care or it dies very quickly.

23 hours ago, richinspain said:

Thanks. Unfortunately I have recently been diagnosed with a problem with my liver (nothing really to worry about at the moment, and taking care of myself hopefully will see it go no further) and I have been advised to steer clear of alcohol for the time being 😢

That’s a bugger mate. Derbyshire tea it is then.  That must be something you have to get sent over isn’t it? Decent teabags?