Romelu Lukaku Gets Pranked In FIFA Game

ramit

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Would've been funnier if they just found a girl who really was that good and hustled him. 

Agreed, not as if they're hard to find. Generally sexist prank, not just Lukaku.

36 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Agreed, not as if they're hard to find. Generally sexist prank, not just Lukaku.

He is being baited for sure and i suppose that could be considered sexist in today's sensitive times and so me posting it could also be found sexist, which i personally find hilarious.

37 minutes ago, ramit said:

He is being baited for sure and i suppose that could be considered sexist in today's sensitive times and so me posting it could also be found sexist, which i personally find hilarious.

I was being a bit tongue in cheek, basically saying if Lukaku is perceived as sexist then so is the prank. 

Didn't think the prank was all that funny myself, not due to any sensitivity about it I just don't really understand where the joke is. Lukaku isn't touted as being particularly good at FIFA is he? Would have made sense if they were pranking a professional FIFA player but then would they be well known enough to make it worth doing? Probably not. 

32 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I was being a bit tongue in cheek, basically saying if Lukaku is perceived as sexist then so is the prank. 

Didn't think the prank was all that funny myself, not due to any sensitivity about it I just don't really understand where the joke is. Lukaku isn't touted as being particularly good at FIFA is he? Would have made sense if they were pranking a professional FIFA player but then would they be well known enough to make it worth doing? Probably not. 

i will try and do better next time then :)

8 minutes ago, ramit said:

i will try and do better next time then :)

Pfft don't be silly, have nowt against people who find it funny - just sharing my opinion on a thing posted on a forum. I'm sure there's plenty of things in the world I think are hilarious that you don't, the nature of humour. 

4 hours ago, Simsy said:

This was brilliant thank you for sharing.

Lets not get over sensitive with the 'sexist' remarks. It goes too far sometimes.

Hey, glad you liked it, thanks for the comment

Archived