Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget signing another Striker, the players will all go back for pre-season, Blackman will be in the form of his life, Pearson will start him first game of the season and he will score 25+ for the season and we will all be chanting...

YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED, BLACKMAN'S ON FIRE NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Just trying to be optimistic (plus that's got a bit of a catch to it)

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

HAHAHAHA

******' muppets, everywhere. 

Who are the muppets - those who write this drivel or those who perpetuate the nonsense?

Never been on Twitter and probably never will since it strikes me as more often than not being a forum for lunatics and sad cases to peddle rubbish!

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

It gets better Jay Rodriguez on loan according to Twitter???

wouldnt mind him... but would he really come to derby??

according to nixon, we wont be making any ins till the boss has seen the players... so more than likely outs, keep an eye on the papers on sunday

2 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

wouldnt mind him... but would he really come to derby??

according to nixon, we wont be making any ins till the boss has seen the players... so more than likely outs, keep an eye on the papers on sunday

Us and Norwich apparently after him could be complete BS as most Twitter links are, but not many expected Ramirez to drop to the championship last year stranger things have happened. 

Just now, YouRams said:

Us and Norwich apparently after him could be complete BS as most Twitter links are, but not many expected Ramirez to drop to the championship last year stranger things have happened. 

true. but who would you drop for him? or would he just be MORE cover for the wingers?

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

Just had a look and the rumour is a load of crap. It was made by the FL92 account which is a bot

19 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Who are the muppets - those who write this drivel or those who perpetuate the nonsense?

Never been on Twitter and probably never will since it strikes me as more often than not being a forum for lunatics and sad cases to peddle rubbish!

I'm on twitter for the fountain of actually interesting, funny stuff that is born from it. Also a great source of breaking news from pretty much everywhere.

Luckily, you can pick and choose what you see, and I can't see any of this transfer ****. Every now and then, I search it out so I can laugh at it. 

3 minutes ago, DCFC 4 LIFE 123 said:

Have derby actually signed kodjia or is it just BS

no one really knows... according to one person its practially done, and according to another, they just agreed a fee but itll be annouced tonight or tomorrow...

someone says £4.5m but it will remain undisclosed

ALSO

again, dont know on how reliable this acc is or the FFC source is

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Is this Kodjia rumour still going? It's completely false especially for the price talked about. Let it go, that way you won't be disappointed. Can't believe people are so gullible. 

not gullible, just a dreamer

Archived